Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kvetch, Whine, Grumble

Worst thing about moving is when I've packed up my DVD's and my player and I suddenly get the urge to watch something.

I just read a short essay on Joss Whedon's lamented Firefly, and the writer cruelly quoted some of the pilot's closing dialogue (Simon to Mal: How do I know you won’t kill me in my sleep? Mal to Simon: You don’t know me son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you’ll be awake, you’ll be facing me, and you’ll be armed.). So now I want to watch at least the pilot episode again, but everything's packed up, so...

Probably for the best. I've got a lot of packing yet to do.

1 comment:

latoberg said...

I hear you.

I'm sitting here. Barely got the internet working. No cable/satellite. DVD's are packed. The Wii/PS2 are not hooked up.

Boy, I don't know how simple living people make it.