Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's a Tie!

Yesterday at the gym one of the TV's was showing Oprah. She was staging some kind of financial intervention for Nadya Suleman, the woman who had eight children after already having a substantial number of them on hand. There's some links to the video, but I like most of you so I will omit them, and several of them are on repulsive sites like TMZ.

The intervention was conducted by Oprah herself and by money makeover guru Suze Orman, as it appears Ms. Suleman is in serious financial straits. The question that came to my mind when the three women were on the screen together was which one would be considered the biggest narcissist.  Obviously, Ms. Suleman has bunches of kids, which is a little odd unless you live in the 18th or 19th centuries, and even then they spread them out over a number of years. Ms. Orman is, I believe, taller than the other women, so she might be the "biggest" in that sense. And Oprah's been doing it longer, plus she has appeared alone on the cover of every single issue of her magazine except two for almost 11 years.

So I say it's a tie. The winner? Me, because I could see another TV that had a CSI rerun from back when the show was good and I could watch that instead.

2 comments:

Glenn said...

You like most of us?

Friar said...

Just because I've got few readers doesn't mean I know who all of them are ;-)