Monday, September 26, 2011

Sanity For Shore!

This action alone would make me vote for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie were he to enter the presidential race. The governor ended a tax credit that paid several thousand dollars to MTV networks for their production of the sewer documentary The Jersey Shore.

Of course, I'm not a Republican, so I wouldn't have a chance to vote for him unless he won the nomination, which I don't think he will since he doesn't seem to plan on running in 2012. But should he run in the future, his telling the front runners for the gold medal in bad behavior that they can do whatever they want as long as they don't expect New Jersey taxpayers to foot the bill would merit a vote. Heck, I may even vote for him for New Jersey governor, depending on how lax NJ voting law enforcement tends to be.

Some may wonder if the governor worries that Shore participants might stir up opposition to his re-election if they read about this move. I believe the danger is small.

No comments: