Monday, January 30, 2012

Brief Moment of Sanity

A rare instance of firing neurons at a major television network prevented the airing of a Fear Factor episode that involved contestants drinking donkey semen, followed by donkey urine.

Fear Factor, for those of my readers who haven't bothered to care about it, is a show in which contestants perform nerve-wracking stunts and consume gross things in order to become full members of the fraternity...wait, no, that was the Omegas in Animal House. On Fear Factor, the person who does all of these things the fastest or something wins some money.

I have always said that were I for some reason to be a contestant on Fear Factor, my goal would be to get through the first stunt round and then eat the gross stuff so I could puke all over the über-obnoxious Joe Rogan.

No comments: