Saturday, September 28, 2013

Today I Am a Man

Over at Cracked, there is an article about five signs you have become a grown-up. I was going to link it and add my own favorite as number 6, but instead I will just mention it, because the article writer needs a dose of grown-up in his vocabulary, which would be the envy of any middle-schooler with a Sharpie and blank bathroom wall.

So what I guess is technically the seventh sign you are a grown-up is that when you walk down the cereal aisle at the grocery store and you find a cereal you want to buy and then you remember that you have an unfinished box of a different cereal at home -- and you buy it anyway because there's no one to tell you not to. In fact, you might even buy a box of cereal for the prize inside -- if they still put prizes inside cereal anymore, that is.

No comments: