Friday, February 7, 2014

Chickens Roosting Again!

They warned me that if I voted for Mitt Romney important foreign service posts like ambassadorships would be filled by people whose only qualification was that they raised money for the campaign...and they were right!

(P.S. Sorry for the PJ Media link for those friends who consider them too partisan. I often do not like their tone either, but they were the least objectionable place I could find a link to the YouTube clip where the State Department spokeswoman won't answer if a candidate for the ambasssadorship to Argentina speaks Spanish)

(P.P.S. Yes, presidents of both parties have done this same sort of thing pretty much since the beginning of the republic. It was just as shameful when they did it. But as I recall, I was told to expect a new way of doing politics with this particular administration. Meet the new boss)

No comments: