Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Indy, baby!

I'm probably the forty millionth blogger to post this link (viral marketing works!), but my not-so-inner geek requires me to.

A thought or two -- the shot where we see just the shadow of Ford donning the hat will be worth about 80 percent of my ticket price. Scum of the earth, you may shake in your shoes now.

And praise be to all that one may hold dear that George Lucas has a co-writer. I wouldn't care if it was one of the touchy-feely hacks Oprah puffs up with her book club -- as long as George "Creator of Jar-Jar Binks" Lucas isn't solely responsible for the story, it has just immeasurably increased its potential to not suck.

Indy, The Dark Knight, Iron Man, a second Hellboy, an Ang Lee-less Hulk -- this geek may enjoy the summer of 2008 more than he has any for a long time.

1 comment:

manchellouch said...

iron man trailer looks amazing... I'm not even a fan of the comic, or the character. In fact stark makes me angry as i read him as he overlaps into my other comics in the marvel universe. But the movie looks like it could kick more ass than a six legged man in an ass kicking contest.