Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Seen at the Gym

The TV saga continues, and tonight helped me answer a question I guess I hadn't ever wanted to ask. The question: Would O'Reilly Factor host Bill O'Reilly somehow be more tolerable, less of a jerk, less full of himself, etc., if he were suddenly transformed into a woman?

As I was watching CNN talk show host Nancy Grace, and unfortunately hearing her as well because the "down volume" button on that TV is gone, I learned that the answer would be no. I also learned that a TV missing its down volume button when Nancy Grace is on is a true minion of evil. Be warned.

Follow-up bonus question: Who the heck is Glenn Beck and why does he have a TV show? Please double-space your answers and use standard margins.

1 comment:

latoberg said...

Who is Glenn Beck? Where have you been?

He is only the most outspoken Conservative Mormon to break into the liberal media machine.

I prefer his radio show, though.