Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Roundup

Things that's cool but which don't necessarily need their own posts:

Want to peruse the NASA archives of photos from the Hubble Space Telescope, other observatories and different space missions? Check here.

-----


I'd love to know how author Stuart Woods pitches his books. "Well, you see, imagine that I write like Victor Appleton, only I let Tom and Bud hook up with the ladies, swear and then swear about hooking up with the ladies. Then, in Santa Fe Dead, I talk about how rich they are instead of having them do anything. Oh, and they buy airplanes..."







-----

Tell me again why the stock market is legal nationwide and very very different from sports gambling, which isn't.

-----

So more Americans would rather watch talking chihuahuas than Bill Maher? There's hope for this country yet.

-----

Oops. No there isn't.

No comments: