Saturday, November 9, 2013

I'm Tired Today, So...

...I will pick some low-hanging fruit. Specifically, this headline from Space.com, which says "Lady Gaga in Space: Pop Star to Sing on Virgin Galactic Rocket Ride." Gaga has reserved a seat on Virgin Galactic's SpaceShip Two for sometime in 2015.

Since most of the times I've heard Ms. Germanotta on my radio she's sounded more like the world's best Nina Hagen imitator than a singer, we may well ask if this is actually an experiment. Since she can't sing on Earth, perhaps conditions are different enough in space that she will be able to sing there.

Or, if you like, we might ask where we sign the petition to leave her in space once she makes the trip.

The story notes that Broadway singer Sarah Brightman is planning a 10-day trip to the International Space Station, also for 2015. Talk about high notes!

I told you I was tired.

No comments: