Monday, December 1, 2014

And Having Written, Moves On

Charles Hill of Dustbury reflects on some of the features of having written his blog long enough for it to be able to vote -- specifically, the allure and possible meaning of re-reading.

I won't actually hit seven years of clattering away until January, but I'll sometimes do the same thing and reread old posts. I might edit a typo or adjust a label here and there when I do, but the main reason is just a little yen to see what I might have said once upon a time. Of course, sometimes that's for research purposes as I prepare a new post on an old subject. And sometimes it's so I can be assured that the meaning of what was written is still comprehensible to this blog's less insightful readers, among whom time has shown I must count myself.

1 comment:

CGHill said...

I find more errata than I'd like to admit.