Monday, February 1, 2021

Imagination or Reality?

So today I had some appointments with people and some errands to run before I met them. I was ready to go at a good time to run the errands and make the appointments, but...

My phone rang twice before I could open the front door to leave. My errand at the bank introduced me to a pair of people who seemed to have rudimentary understanding of how a drive-through worked. The parking lot in front of the first appointment was full so I parked at the side of the building, only to see not one but two cars leave those parking spots.

Batman is fictional and so is Commissioner Gordon's famed "Bat-Signal" to summon him. But I am more and more convinced that there is a "batty-signal" that summons these interesting people to their tasks as soon as I have to go about my day according to any sort of schedule.

And that it was fully operational today.

No comments: