Friday, July 28, 2023

Lazarus?

This past week, an odd thing happened. Counting today’s self-referential post - which you’re free to not count if that’s your way of things - I’ve blogged each day since Monday.

Before this week, I’d posted twice all year. I’m not patting myself on the back, I’m just surprised it’s happened. A number of issues in ye olde personal life as well as my profession had left me not that interested in posting since apparently February 2021. I wondered if I had just passed the part of my life where I threw my thoughts into wherever thoughts go when we blog. But recently, it seems like that’s changed. Permanently? Completely unknown. 

But the post rolled out, and looking up info went smoothly. This particular cyber-homestead has been in my care since January 2008. Maybe I’m taking up residence again. If so, and you’re a former reader who found your way back, thanks. There may be plenty of action in this keyboard yet.

No comments: