Monday, April 16, 2012

Fascinating, Captain. And Captain. And Captain, and Captain...

Even if there were words to describe the awesomeness of the event listed at the link below, I don't know that my brain -- deep in the kind of geek overload that I would never have believed possible -- would be able to make my mouth utter them.

All five television Star Trek captains will appear at the same convention.

Yes. All five of them, from the greatest to the mediocre (I'm talking to you, Janeway). I don't think anything could possibly equal the absolute height of nerd paroxysm with which my brain has been seized. Not unless you told me William Shatner, Harrison Ford and Nathan Fillion had teamed up to kick Will Wheaton, Shia LeBoeuf and Hayden Christiansen's collective hindquarters where no man has gone before, clear from Earth-that-was all the way to a galaxy far, far away, could I envision such utter geekish bliss.

No comments: