Monday, October 29, 2012

Assortment

-- I'm so embarrassed to be living in the United States, where we're so unsophisticated, provincial and backwards compared to the wise and cultured folks of Europe.

-- So I'm really very happy that the second half of the final Twilight movie is coming out. But my happiness may not come from the same word in that sentence that makes the Twi-heads happy.

-- Friends was pretty funny. I'd forgotten. But I can't believe that they went 10 seasons without once making a joke about Courteney Cox being in the "Dancing in the Dark" video.

-- Folks were visiting this weekend, and they like watching Everybody Loves Raymond. My dad couldn't remember how it ended, but we theorized that the only realistic finale would involve everbody killing Marie, like on Murder on the Orient Express.

No comments: